At La Isla we believe in doing business in a socially responsible way. In our minds, there is just no other way of doing it. Since the founding of our parent company, La Isla Fashion Group, LLC over ten years ago, we have been doing business this way. We are NOT riding a trend! We have been this way since the beginning. We thank you for supporting our brand and for helping others like us protect this beautiful planet we live in, which is the only one we have!
Some of our initiatives include but are not limited to:
- We donate a portion of proceeds to a hand-picked group of non-profit organizations. Currently we support Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ocean Futures Society (www.oceanfutures.org), Woods Humane Society (www.woodshumanesociety.org), the LA Youth Network (www.layn.org) and the Central Coast Aquarium (www.centralcoastaquarium.com).
- Our email servers all run on solar power.
- Our swimsuit printed fabrics are Oeko-Tex certified.
- Our embroidered suits are crafted by head of household women in Colombia. As a matter of fact, most of our seamstresses are heads of their household.
- Our men’s trunks are made with 50% recycled PET.
Thanks for supporting us, and we hope that you enjoy your shopping experience with us!